ProcX displays all running processes and modules on your systems. It is a necessity to monitor running processes on your system to determine if anything malicious may be running. ProcX allows you to perform various functions on these running processes and DLLs. ProcX is especially useful for system administrators who disinfect computers.
ProcX works on Windows 2000,XP and 2003
ProcX was designed and coded by gkweb (Guillaume Kaddouch) for Ghost Security.
- Display running processes and modules and view the resource usage
- Delete process or module even when in use
- Shows the processes accessing the network
- Shows network accesses on request
- Shows when a program tries to use a system process name
- Displays loaded DLLs per process
- Allow you to terminate a process in various ways (normal, higher, brutal)
- Allow you to terminate, delete and/or rename a process
- Allow you to set a process or a DLL to be deleted at next reboot
- Compute MD5 checksum fingerprint of any process and copy it into the clipboard
- Search a process name on Google
- View properties of a process
- Suspend/Resume/Terminate a process
- Memory dump of a process
Purchase our software today and join thousands of other happy Ghost Security customers from 6 continents and 46 countries.
Real customer opinions!
"As an owner of a software business in Los Angeles I certainly wish we had more people working for us that were capable of the quality that Ghost Security provides. Kudos to your team for your fine products and I hope to see even more from you guys soon."
Michael E. - California, USA
"RegDefend & AppDefend form the only two security applications I have, that as a Windows XP 64 user these are the only tools I know that offer driver level protection - One big bonus in my opinion."
Alan B. - United Kingdom
"AppDefend is a permanent fixture on my computer even at a beta level. The stability your products have on my machine even in an alpha or beta condition prove to me that you know what you are doing. Keep up the great work and hurry up with the new software! I can't wait."
Danilo T. - Spain